Friday, March 21, 2008

Going to visit the Husband (I'm wearing a sweater)

It's supposed to be Spring, right? Why am I wearing and sweater and WHY IS IT SNOWING??? I'm a nice girl from Oklahoma trying to make a life here in the midwest, but I don't think that I can handle all of this snow. After being in 90 degree weather last weekend (in San Antonio, not Chicago), this weather is just cruel.

Furthermore, I'm supposed to fly to Denver tonight to visit Jason. We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks, and I've been looking forward to this day since he left. I'm hoping that my flight is not cancelled. I've had trouble in the past (during a trip to Oklahoma, I had three flights cancelled...that's right, during one trip), but I have a good feeling about my flight tonight. Even if it's delayed, and I don't get there until 2:00 AM, it will be okay.


Hopefully I don't blog again until Monday, when I return. Here's to hoping.

2 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

GOOOD LUCK!!!! Tell your hubs "hello!" for me. HAVE FUn!!!

OutsidersIn said...

It totally snowed huge flakes here this week, and as I grumpily scraped the ice from my windshield (that was making me late for work), I thought to myself, "Self, why is it still snowing when it's FREAKING SPRING?"