Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The battle of the charger

I believe firmly in the fact that everything should have its place. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm a bit of a neat freak, but I like everything put away. Jason will help me out and put things away, but the one thing that Jason and I do not agree on is the phone charger. I like to put my charger in a drawer and get it out when I need to use it. Jason likes to leave his charger in our dining room, by the staircase. And when I say leave it, I mean he just leaves it there, in plain view, even when it's not being used.

So this is our battle. Should I just leave the phone charger in the wall, or should he put it away?

Comments. Suggestions.

(Understand that I have this all in perspective. This in not that big of a deal, but please humor me.)

1 comment:

Dara said...

Ben always leaves out the salt and pepper and it makes me want to scream. And I'm not even that neat.