Friday, April 25, 2008

Living the single life



...Well, kind of. Jason left this morning for Temple, TX (with a brief stop in Oklahoma this weekend). I can't believe he's gone again! This past month went much too fast. So for the next four weeks I'll be living the single life. I really don't mind being alone; I actually enjoy it in short spurts. But I know that I'll miss him. 


I have a lot to look forward to this month. For starters, the weather is really nice and I'm going to be outside as much as possible. Actually I'm just going to rattle off a few fun things. I've picked up a new piano student, which I'm very excited about. --I am going to organize and clean our entire house. This may not sound like fun to some, but it sounds like a blast to me. --I will have plenty of time to read the books I've been wanting to read. --I will hopefully be able to visit Jason, which means and trip to Austin, which translates into Chuy's. --I can go to sleep early and wake up really early everyday. Again, not fun for some, but exciting for me. --My phone will get more talk time than it's had in probably a two-year span. For those of you who know me, you know I hate the phone...but I am getting better. --I can watch endless hours of pointless TV without having to compromise. This means no sports, no sports talk-shows, and NO King of the Hill. Woo-hoo! --The house will be spotless, everyday. 


--But the thing that I'm excited about most is seeing Jason again. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder.

No comments: