Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh boy...




I was looking at Dara's blog the other day and found a posting about myheritage.com. On the website you can load pictures to see which of your parents you look most like, or you can find out which celebrity you look like. I thought, "Oh fun, I can't wait to see who I look like." So I found a picture that I thought I looked good in, and my little sister just so happened to be in the picture as well. So I uploaded the picture and it pulled up results for my sister. Let me list the celebs she resembles: Christy Turlington, Rebecca Romijn, Drew Barrymore, Lauren Graham, Rachel McAdams and Courtney Cox. I'm getting excited because she's my sister and if she looks like all of these gorgeous models and actresses, then I must look like gorgeous models and actresses too. Low and behold, the celeb I most resemble is Jason Biggs. That's right, the GUY from American Pie. So if you were looking through my pictures and think, "Wow, she really looks like someone famous, but I can't put my finger on it..." Put your finger on this, it's Jason Biggs.

8 comments:

Gena said...

I died laughing when I read that. I haven't seen your sister in so long, I almost didn't recognize her at church on Sunday. She is still gorgeous....(so are you I might add). Tell Lash hi.

OutsidersIn said...

So that's who you look like, I knew I recognized you. Right now I probably look more like Christy Turlington than Jason Biggs, which does NOT make me happy.

Mandy said...

Wow, that's hilarious. I did that once and it said I looked like this Japanese actress. Maybe my parents aren't telling me something...

Dara said...

First, you don't look like Jason Biggs, and second, when I did that for Aidan it said she looked like Wayne Brady so don't feel bad.

Katie said...

HA!!! First of all when I laugh I have to read posts to Jeff. He in turn laughed out loud and said "Margandi does NOT look like Jason Biggs" then after we read Dara's he laughed again and said "yes...Aidan clearly looks like a middle aged black man".

Nicole Elerson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda Crisp said...

Morgandi, I found your blog through Dara and this post made me laugh. You SO do not look like Jason Biggs, you gorgeous thing, you. :)

Hope you guys are doing well up in Illinois!

Tamra said...

Morg! I am dying with laughter...which is unfortunate because this has totally blown my cover about being hard at work. Hilarious!!!