Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pancake morning



I have to document this moment because it may be the first and last time this ever happens.

This morning while I'm upstairs getting ready for work, I hear Jason banging around in the kitchen. About 15 minutes later, he comes upstairs and announces, "I MADE you pancakes!" Now let me interject the point that he will cook for us, but it's rarely unprompted and it's never breakfast. I don't know what got into him, but it was so sweet and the pancakes were good, too.

The funny thing about Jason is that he makes a mess whenever he cooks, and this is the mess that was left after the pancakes. I have to post these pictures because I think it's humorous.

1 comment:

Dara said...

That's what the kitchen looks like after I cook, except mine looks worse.