Sunday, April 6, 2008

So Blessed


Jason and I finally broke down and bought a digital camera. We are so excited!! No more throw away cameras with horrible quality pictures! It's been a long time coming...

We've had some unexpected expenses come up over the past couple of months, and money has been very tight. Not that we normally have tons of money or we spend money extravagantly (let's be honest he's a student and I have a good job, but not that good of a job), but we are able to get by.  We've really had to cut back on our spending, and there have been many days I've been worried, but God has always provided for us. We've truly been "rich in spirit" and this has been one of the most freeing and happy times for us. We've been so blessed. 

The camera is something that we felt we needed, not just something we've wanted. So yesterday was the day that we could finally get the camera. We've already taken tons of pictures, and we're excited for the 5 of you who read this blog to see pictures of our place (there will be more posted, I'm just having trouble with the formatting right now).  So here are a couple of our pictures of our little home. Please excuse the picture I'm asleep in. Jason REALLY wanted to use the camera, regardless of what I looked like.

6 comments:

Dara said...

Yay fun! Although I will miss your little disposable cameras. So were you watching a movie in the 2nd picture? :)

Mandy said...

You place looks so cool! I can't wait for our fall girls trip to Chicago. We were thinking maybe around your birthday? As for the pics, I didn't even notice you on the couch until you pointed it out! That's how small you are...

Morgandi Lashley said...

Maybe I was watching a movie, Dara... You know I have a tough time staying awake. It's like a Tylenol PM.
I cannot wait for you all to visit! I have big plans for you all. You should visit around my birthday. It's beautiful here during October.

Gena said...

Morgandi, your house looks great. I'm not going to give Lash any credit for how clean it looks. I know he would never buy new clothes just because he doesn't want to do laundry....gasp....not Jason. ;)

Katie said...

YAY for a new camera! And I totally agree, your place is C-U-T-E!

Morgandi Lashley said...

Gena, Jason does have some problems with keeping things clean. We can be looking at the same mess, and I swear that he just doesn't see it. As for laundry...