Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I Love My Job

I don't want to bore you with details of my job, but I need to let you know that I work for a medical school (just so you know what I'm talking about).

Why I love my job...A medical student stopped by my office to tell me that he finished his finals, blah, blah, blah. Before he leaves, he tells me that he's written a song and asked me if I want to hear it. Of course! To the tune of Rhianna's "Umbrella" he sings his own lyrics with the title being "Rubella." And when I say he sings, he literally sings the whole thing, 2 verses, 3 choruses, a bridge, and a tag. Of course with medical terms I didn't know. Welcome to my life!

Rubella-ella-ella-a-a...

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Hilarious!

Ben Bailey asked me if I wanted to sing a song with the band at our annual church family retreat. I said sure, as it turns out to be fun every year. And then he told me he wanted to do a "rocked out version of Umbrella." One word: pass!!!