Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bird's Nest

Have you ever heard of a "self-fulfilled prophecy?" Well I just had it happen to me. In my previous post when I said that something always interesting happens on my runs... I was on my run this morning, rounding out the sixth mile, feeling good, when I was attacked by a black bird. It landed in my ponytail and squawked until I batted it away with yelling and waving of hands. I've oft referred to my hair as a rat's nest, but let it be known that henceforth, it shall be referred to as a bird's nest.

4 comments:

Dara said...

Ok that is funny. Birds are scary!

Mandy said...

Morgy, that's another reason why you should move back to Oklahoma. The birds are so much nicer here!

Amanda said...

That is hilarious about the bird, hahaha! However, my favorite part of the post is that you used the word 'oft'. That was fabulous. :)

marge said...

hahaha thats so funny
love you morngandi