Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't spray for bugs


On my run yesterday, I was trotting along, and I must have been breathing pretty hard, because I sucked a bug (the picture is my dramatic recollection of the thing) straight up my nose. It went so far up my nose that I couldn't blow it out. My only option was to suck it into my mouth and spit it out. So I've decided to open a new business. Instead of spraying for bugs, just hire me. I can run circles around your house and breathe really heavily until all the bugs have been exterminated by my nose. More about the business later. I have to go throw up now.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Another reason to not run. You're making this too easy on me.

Tamra said...

Morg! That is gross!!! But I love that it happened to you and you took the time to share it on the ol' blog. I don't know how to tell you this, but you've gotten increasingly funny with age. I mean it! I'm sure all my belly-laughter is giving away the fact that I'm not working right now....

Also, the "word verification" includes SNOT. How perfect is that?!