Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's me. I'm the bobblehead!




I'm a huge fan of "The Office" and of the character, Dwight Schrute. I don't know if it can get any better than his character. I heard a great interview with Rainn Wilson on NPR yesterday and I thought I would share. The interview is about his childhood and early acting years. It's very interesting.

Here's the link. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93060074


One of my favorite Dwight quotes:

"I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like...Mozart's friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like...Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy."

Oh....I almost forgot! Coldplay was INCREDIBLE!!! I was so impressed with them. They played a good mix of their old songs and new songs. They were actually filming live footage for their next video, which was really cool. When the video comes out look for me. I'm the girl in the white shirt.

2 comments:

Dara said...

Don't you just love NPR? I listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and This American Life on podcasts at work. It makes the day go really quickly.

I love Dwight as well, in fact that is one of my quotes on Facebook.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.