Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When can I go to the gym?


I most definitely have Olympic fever...it's all that we've been watching at home. While I love the actual events themselves, I really enjoy hearing the personal stories of all the athletes. I sat on the couch the other night with tears pouring down my face when they did a story about Michael Phelps and his mother. So sweet! I am also really inspired by Dara Torres. I cannot believe that this woman is 41-years old and competing (competitively I might add) with women half her age. The first time they flashed a picture of her in a bikini, Jason and I looked at each other in disbelief. What a body! Granted, she trains all the time, but my goodness, she looks incredible. It makes you want to stop eating that brownie and find the nearest pool to swim laps. If this woman doesn't give you enough inspiration to hit the gym, I don't know what will.

No comments: