Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Break out the Stilettos, Baby

I had my 20-week ultrasound last Friday, and as I mentioned in my earlier post, I was hoping for the definitive answer to whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Well, so far I've had 3 out of 3 answers stating that it's more than likely a girl. So for the time being or until we know otherwise, we're having a girl!! Let me insert that if we find out we're having a boy, we will still be overjoyed. The only problem being that the poor thing might get a little confused as to why his clothes are pink and very girly.

Here are a few pictures of the ultrasound. I know this looks like every other ultrasound picture out there, but it's exciting all the same!

She was very active during the ultrasound...doing flips, extending her legs, playing with her ears and nose. Just what every future parent wants to see. Towards the end of the ultrasound, I think she wanted her privacy, because she continuously kept doing the "talk to the hand" motion; over and over. We were cracking up. Here's a picture of that sweet little hand. I'm sure this is a sign of things to come.



And for the podiatrist in all of us, a picture of her feet.
Just on a side note. I had a little mishap with my camera, and it is currently being fixed. Thank goodness for the warranty! I have some great pictures from the weekend with my mom, and I'll post them as soon as I get my camera back. In the meantime, I might take a little blog hiatus until I feel inspiration to post something without pictures. Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Morg, those are great ultrasound pics! Her little and hand and feet are so cute! I'm glad you had fun with your mom and can't wait to see some pictures!

Gena said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know my new address: www.harmonioushouse.blogspot.com

Tamra said...

YAY! I'm super excited about these pics. She is beautiful already!

Dara said...

I can't wait to meet sweet little Chloe. Those are really clear ultrasound pics by the way. SO exciting.

Walt & Saundra said...

Oh YEAH!! I'm so happy for you both! You're going to be a great mom, and Jason will be such a good Dad! Girls are the best too! Congrats! Sorry I'm just now catching up on your blog!

Michael and Katie said...

Congrats! Little girls are the best :) I love the picture of her hand - too precious!