Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Martha Stewart, I'm Not

I love this time of year. The air feels crisp and the leaves are starting to change. Fall is definitely my favorite season to decorate for. I had a small budget to spend on decorations this year, so I hit Walmart, Michael's, and our local farmer's market. Here's what I came up with.

The centerpiece for the dining room: The basket is from Walmart, the garland from Michael's, and the gourds and pumpkins from the farmer's market.

Another view.

The front porch. Everything came from Walmart except the gourds and the mums. Can you believe the scarecrows were only $3 each? So cute!

Up close.

This is my favorite find. I love this cat, even if it's eyes are a little close together.


I'm no Martha Stewart, but that's okay. I had so much fun decorating for my favorite time of the year.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Morgy, I'm so proud! I love your decorations!

Dara said...

I love the flowers

Gene said...

Martha? Maybe not, but, more importantly -- Martha Stewart is NOT and never could be...YOU! You're one of a kind -- a sweetheart and a perfect wife for Jason! You're tops in my book!
Love you!

Gene

Gena said...

Martha Stewart you are. Those so don't look like Wal Mart. Cute.