Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 20- Debbi's here!


This is how I found my mother when I came home from work today. The contents of my pantry strewn across my kitchen counter, basement cleaned, clothes in the laundry...and did I mention I only worked a half-day? This woman can accomplish in a few hours what takes me days to do. She's amazing!! It has been the best thing having her here. I can't tell you how happy it makes me. It's good to be a kid again.

We had a great day today. She went with me to Babies R Us and took me grocery shopping. She's now in the kitchen making taco soup, pot roast, her famous noodles, mashed potatoes, and TWO desserts for my birthday tomorrow. Gooey chocolate cake and cherry pie. I'm a lucky girl.

I have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow, and I'm very excited. We know what we're having, but I'm a little scared to reveal the gender on my blog. What if the baby was hiding something or something was protruding that shouldn't have been? Anyway, I'm looking to get the "second opinion" tomorrow. Stay tuned. Here's my 20 week picture.





4 comments:

Tamra said...

I'm so glad your mom is there! I love Debbi!!!! Tell her hi, and she looks fab.

Speaking of fab, you are gorgeous! This is no surprise, of course. But not seeing you everyday, I might forget just how striking you are. Pregnancy looks especially good on you, sweet friend.

I mailed your (e)card to your work address. I didn't think about you possibly not being there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Newberry said...

You look so cute pregnant! I know what you mean about feeling like a kid again. It always feels good to have your mom come and take care of you, no matter how old you get. Hope you had a happy bday!

Mandy said...

Morg, you just made my eyes water! I'm so sad to be missing pregnant Morgy in person! You look great, I hope you had a great birthday. Love you!

Dara said...

Can Debbi come clean my pantry when she's done with yours? I know I'm not pregnant and I don't have a good excuse. You look so pretty!