Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Suggestions please!

After very little debate, we finally made our decision. We went with a movie that we don't ever watch. While we love, Love Actually, The Holiday, Elf, etc., we watch them all the time...year round I would say. So this year we're watching Little Women. I L-O-V-E this movie, and Jason is in L-O-V-E with Winona Ryder. Win-win.


Jason and I are planning to rent a Christmas movie to watch over Thanksgiving break. We've brainstormed a few, but we need help. What are your favorite holiday movies?

7 comments:

OK Chick said...

Home Alone or Christmas Vacation. I think both are great movies to get you excited about Christmas.

Dara said...

Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, Family Stone, You've Got Mail, Elf, White Christmas, I always think of Sleepless in Seattle and Little Women as Christmas movies because that's when I always watch them. I actually own all of these I have a Christmas movie sickness.

Erin L. said...

The three movies I have to watch each year are: It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, and Love Actually. I don't think you can go wrong with any Christmas movie though. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mandy said...

Well the best Thanksgiving movie is Plains Trains and Automobiles, but I like The Holiday for a Christms one.

LYNN said...

HA! MANDY! I was getting on to say The Holiday and Planes Trains and Automobiles. We still think exactly alike. I was also going to suggest the Family Stone and I love love love the older movies. Miracle and Christmas Story. Have fun Morgandi! Love you

Jayspee27 said...

CHRISTMAS VACATION!

Tamra said...

Awwww!!! I love Little Women. Excellent choice!!! I occasionally watch it during the year (I own it) but ALWAYS during the holidays.