Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweet, Little Poser



Here are the latest ultrasound pictures of baby Lash. During all of the other ultrasounds, she was so active, but during this one she was asleep. We were able to see her face really well, and it was really exciting to see how much she's developed over the last five weeks. Everything is looking really good, and both of us are healthy. I'm so thankful that everything's going well, and I pray that they will continue to do so. It's amazing how much we love her already. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, and I can't believe that God has given us such a wonderful gift. 
Oh, and she's definitely a girl! The ultrasound tech was able to tell because she wasn't being very modest. But I guess there's not too many wardrobe choices in there...

3 comments:

Tamra said...

I contemplated putting the tree up early, but only because this is my only night at home till Saturday, and I'll be too exhausted by then. We didn't get around to it, though. Oh well. I do think the radio stations should hold off till after Turkey Day for the music marathon.

And where are you registered?

OCdeanwife said...

I think she has your eyes! I am so excited to meet her myself -- of course, I always look forward to seeing you and Lash too! You look annoyingly cute -- as is normal! Now that I have found your blog, I can't wait to see your next post!

Joe and Talsie said...

Precious! Oh, a little girl will be so much fun, and she will be so fashion forward!