Monday, December 8, 2008

My First Tag

This is good, this is very good. I've been so behind lately with the whole blogging thing. There will be more to come.

8 Things About Me (tagged by Dara)

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Project Runway
2. The Office
3. Six Feet Under (even though it's ended, I'm obsessed with this show)
4. Desperate Houswives
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Top Chef
8. John & Kate Plus 8

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Fogo de Chao
2. Charleston's
3. The Firkin
4. Iron Starr
5. Thai Palace
6. Rose Angeli's
7. Chili's
8. ANYTHING Mexican

8 Things That Happened Today (Last 24 hours. It's only 9:00. The most I've done today is hit the snooze way to many times before going to work)
1. Ate breakfast with my mom, brother, brother's fiance, and my husband in Norman (yesterday).
2. Fed roosters with my brother.
3. Tearfully said goodbye to my husband at the airport. He's starting a 5-week rotation in OKC.
3. Flew from OKC to St. Louis to Chicago.
4. Spent a couple hours chasing down a cab (not physically, on my neighbor's phone) because I left my cell phone in the backseat. It's my only form of communication. We don't even have a house phone. It's a panicky feeling to be 28 weeks pregnant, by yourself, without a phone.
5. Iced a sprained ankle.
6. Spent an hour walking around Target aimlessly.
7. Walked into work this morning wearing tennis shoes with my dress clothes. Yes, I'm one of those women and I hated myself the whole time. I just can't risk slipping and falling.
8. Gave a presentation at work. I was trying to make some jokes, but I was the only laughing at them.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. A two week vacation in Oklahoma. I can't wait to spend time with friends and family.
2. Road trip with my sister/ Spending time with her.
3. My brother's wedding.
4. Visiting Sonny (my mom's mom).
5. Jason finishing his last rotation in January.
6. Jason's graduation. I'm so proud of him!
7. Having a baby.
8. Watching my mother become a grandmother.

8 Things I Wish For
1. To no longer spend time worrying.
2. The continuance of a healthy, happy marriage.
3. A healthy, happy baby.
4. To learn the plan and meaning behind difficult times.
5. A snow shoveling free winter (too late, I've already shoveled once).
6. Happiness and peace within my family.
7. To live every moment, in the moment.
8. Manolo Blahnik's (yes, I had to go there).

8 People I Tag
1. Holly
2. Lynn
3. April
4. Myra
5. Marcy
6. Katie H.
7. Jill
8. Tams

1 comment:

myra said...

Thanks for tagging me Morgandi! I was hoping someone would and pull me out of my blogging funk.