Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One is the lonliest craving


This is it.

A self-proclaimed lover of food, I'm sorry to disappoint with my pregnancy craving. I can't even say "cravings"; it's so sad! Whenever I used to imagine myself pregnant, I would automatically think about all the cheeseburgers I would eat. You see, I love cheeseburgers. Hands down my favorite food. I used to eat so many cheeseburgers in college, that I had to limit myself to one a week. Wednesday's became "Cheeseburger Day". Since I've been pregnant, I honestly think I've had one. I'm blaming this madness on my hormones.

4 comments:

OCdeanwife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OCdeanwife said...

I am so sad for you! Usually, pregnancy cravings are weird, but for you to not eat cheeseburgers is unbelievable. Do I need to cancel the punch for the shower and just have grape juice instead? I can't wait to see you!:)

Jennifer said...

How funny, I absolutely love that Welch's grape juice too. I have also been craving something kind of odd: spaghettio's. I hate spaghettio's and yet, I have made several trips to the grocery store to stock up. Pregnancy is weird.

Mandy said...

"...so I walk...and I run...to that cheesburger goal, then I eat it whole! Can I have extra mayo?"