Wednesday, January 21, 2009

34 Weeks



Well folks, here I am at 34 weeks. My baby bump is really getting out there! Not much new is going on. We're just in the baby zone right now, working feverishly to get our house in line for when she gets here. Baby Lash is doing really well. At my last appointment, I was measuring small for how far along I am. I was actually measuring 3 inches smaller than I was at my previous appointment, which was a little concerning. They went ahead and did an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay, and everything looked great. Her organs and her breathing looked great, and she had plenty of fluid. It was also wonderful to see her sweet little face again. Her head is down and she's maneuvered herself pretty low in my pelvis. They want to start seeing me every week just to make sure that everything continues to go well. That's completely fine with me!

Onto other news, we finally ended up getting our stroller/car seat travel system, and I am so excited! Here are some pics of Jason putting it together. Obviously I was a lot of help. I just sat on the couch the entire time taking pictures. To be honest, I don't think Jason really wanted my technical help. Let's just say that assembling is not my forte.




5 comments:

Dara said...

Oooo I love Chicco strollers. Did you ever think you would say the words maneuvered herself lower in my pelvis? Ahhh pregnancy.

Gena said...

That's funny, Dara. You are looking great Morgandi! Ahhh, I can't wait to see Jason as a Dad. It's going to be priceless......

Jennifer said...

Morgandi, you look adorable! I have to admit, I am jealous. You'll have to check out my current blog and see my 30 week picture. It'll make you feel good about your "baby bump". I passed bump along time ago. By the way, does baby Lashley have a name? I've been wondering how you were doing. I hope you are feeling well.

Morgandi said...

Dara, you're so funny. And no, I never thought I'd be saying those words! It's a little embarrassing what comes out of my mouth these days.

Jennifer, I just looked at your blog and you look great!! I, however, feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday. We do have a name picked out. Chloe Starr.

Jayspee27 said...

These things don't already come assembled....LAME!