Tuesday, February 10, 2009

37 Weeks



I can't believe I'm at 37 weeks. Only 19 more days until my due date! This pregnancy, I feel, has gone by so fast. It honestly feels like I just found out I was pregnant. However, I do think that the last few weeks will be the longest and most anticipatory of them all. It's so exciting. I can't wait to meet this little girl!
It's so hard not knowing when she will be here. The anticipation has lead to anxiety in a lot of ways. So instead of worrying and trying to figure out when she will arrive, Jason and I are consciously working to enjoy every moment. We are savoring the relaxed evenings, full nights of sleep, going out to eat and to the movies...We're just trying to enjoy these last moments as a family of two. But trust me, we are beside ourselves at the thought of being a family of three.

4 comments:

April said...

Morgandi you are one of the prettiest ladies I have ever seen! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! Hang in there!

Ryan and Allison said...

I am so excited for you! You and Jason are going to be awesome parents. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl!

And by the way, you are such a cute pregnant lady!

Gena said...

That's right, Morg. Just soak it up....you and Jason. But you are going to love being parents just as much. You look great!

Mandy said...

This picture confirmed it, you are the prettiest pregnant lady that there ever was!