Sunday, February 15, 2009

38 Weeks


Do you like my new look? No, not the expansion of my belly, but of my blog! I would like to say that up until this point I have kept my blog plain on purpose, but I would be lying. I've been envious of all of your blogs for a long time now, but I didn't know how to add a template. But last night, I figured it out. I'm decorative!! 
As you can tell, things around here have been very exciting... If you haven't yet heard the news, Jason is on Facebook. The infiltration has been a little consuming around here. Jason has always been a little ambivalent about online network sights, but he's an addict now. It's his new thing. He already has like 800 friends, and he's only been on for about 4 hours. So what does this mean for me? Hours of silence, but no internet access. Hmm....
The pregnancy is going well. We're just waiting for the little girl to get here. I'm still feeling well. I've continued woggling (a combination of jogging, walking, and waddling) about 4-5 times a week, and I walk 30 minutes everyday.  However difficult (and painful) it's becoming, I believe that it's helped to keep me relatively comfortable. I told my doctor a couple of weeks ago that I was considering stopping exercising, and much to my chagrin, she encouraged me to keep it up. Not the answer I wanted! So begrudgingly, I will continue to drag myself to the gym until I deliver, or until I can convince the doctor to have me stop. Whichever comes first.

4 comments:

Erin L. said...

I was just wondering if you read Stephenie Meyer books (Twilight). She says "much to my chagrin" all the time! Good luck with the last few hours, days, or weeks you have left in your pregnancy. You look fabulous!

Dara said...

I like your new layout. It's pretty.

Tamra said...

I love your new blog look!

You're doing so great with the exercise. So proud! Keep it up! She'll be here soon. :)

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear that you are still exercising too. I am still going to the gym about 4 times a week and sometimes I feel so silly in there with my big belly and not cute at all workout clothes. I have only seen one other pregnant girl there the entire time. I was wondering if I was crazy for still going. Good luck, I've been thinking about you.