Wednesday, March 4, 2009

40+

This picture is what you get when you're 40+ weeks pregnant and trying to do your best supermodel pose. You look angry!!! I was not angry in the least! As a matter of fact, I was channeling my best Gisele...long, flowing, perfect hair/sun kissed Brazilian skin/6-pack abs/legs for miles...not in this lifetime and definitely not right now!

The next picture is a much better look! And by better look, I mean it's not a picture of my profile. My belly will scare you. It looks like it might eat you. As a matter of fact, it's probably already eaten your friend, your cat, your dog. I will only post more pictures of my profile when I'm assured I won't lose the few blogger followers I have.

6 comments:

Dara said...

Well it looks like Chloe hung in there for test day! What a good girl. You still look really cute.

OCdeanwife said...

You will never me as a blog stalker, even with profile shots! This girl is teaching you patience, huh? Can't wait to hear that she has arrived!

Jennifer said...

I hope I am still able to smile like you if I go over 40 weeks! I am 36 weeks now and already hoping for the end. I have been thinking about you, I hope she comes soon!

Gena said...

Morg, get that girl outta there! Can't wait to see that baby.

The Warriors said...

Talked to Jayna yesterday. She said they are going to induce on Monday?? We will be praying for you guys! It is the best, most stressful and rewarding day you will ever have!

The Warriors said...

And I think you look BEAUTIFUL!!