Monday, March 16, 2009

Maiden Voyage

Today we took Chloe out for her first stroller ride. The weather has been so beautiful lately, and I decided that I needed to get out of the house. I have to be honest, we were only out for about 10 minutes because we're nervous parents, but it was fun all the same. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer. Nightly stroller rides sounds lovely!


Chloe's reaction to the stroller ride. She was really excited.

Happy 1 week, little girl. It's been the best week of our lives.

2 comments:

Walt & Saundra said...

Oh, she is so gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you guys! We did nightly stroller rides for months, Hannah loved them, and they were a great time for us to get to talk while she slept. :)
I wish you lived here so I could bring you a meal!!! :) I would even make you Bierocks!! (Jason loves them, Chloe would get gas. ;)

Jayspee27 said...

Awe! Morg! I'm just so excited and proud for you! I show her off to everyone who walks by my desk.