Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Forgot to Mention

We have some big life changes coming up over the next few months. Jason graduates podiatry school in June and we will be headed out for residency. We actually found out while I was in labor with Chloe, that Jason matched with the Oklahoma program! It was a very big day to say the least. Anyway, this means we will be headed to Cleveland in June for his intern year, and then we will be back in Oklahoma in July 2010. While we are enjoying where we are right now, we can't wait to get home! We miss our friends and family so much. 

Total side note. Have I watched ER since George Clooney was on the show? No. Why do I get teary-eyed when the commercial for the series finale comes on? I'm a big fat pile of mush right now.

1 comment:

Dara said...

I'm so glad things worked out the way you wanted. The only things I know about Cleveland are from the 2 episodes I ever saw of the Drew Carey Show. I actually lived in Columbus, Ohio for 2 years but I only remember my preschool so that's probably not very helpful.