Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's been a long time, baby


I left blogland (and Chicago) without so much as a goodbye. Sorry....I blame the packing process. INSANE! More about that later. How can one little girl require so much stuff?? Again, more about that later.

This was the family leaving my mom's house in Oklahoma. More about our trip later. Chloe looks like I looked when we drove down the driveway to leave. I wish I could've been as easily pacified as she. 

Anyhow, after a brief stop tonight, we are driving the rest of the way to Chicago tomorrow. Kind of ready to get back to some normalcy. Not going to lie. 

It's been rather strange living without internet. A little bit scary. I had a really fun time cleaning out my email inbox today. Have to catch up on everyone's blogs. 

I have to go. My girl's uncontrollable hands are waking her up. It must really be frustrating to hit yourself in the face and not mean to. But when do you ever mean to?

1 comment:

Jayspee27 said...

I hate it when I hit myself and wake myself up! I feel ya, Chloe!!
I'm so glad you are back in blogland! I've missed you, but I am more glad that you had a fun time in OK! MISS YOU!