Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A sort-of nightmare


Last night, I had dreams about tw1tter. Do I even know what tw1tter is? Not totally. The little bit I do know, I learned by watching Oprah. So again, I know very little.

My tw1tter dream was totally dominated by Chloe. Every time she moved, made a peep, snored, or stirred, it led me to update my tw1tter status. An example status- "Chloe just moved her left arm a few degrees, all while snoring." This lasted ALL night.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more exhausted, I now have to worry about my faux tw1tter account...

2 comments:

Dara said...

That is hilarious. I actually signed up for Twitter. I think its kind of dumb, it doesn't do anything that Facebook doesn't do better. So I don't think I'll be tweeting very much.

Jayspee27 said...

I just laughed out loud!