Saturday, May 9, 2009

2 Months: Super Baby

Baby Chloe is 2 months old today. I cannot believe how much she has changed over the past week, let alone the last two months. She had a check-up this week and she weighs 10 lbs., 10 oz., and is 22 1/2 inches long. She's getting so chunky and I love it! I think a new roll appears every day. Let's just hope she doesn't end up like her mom
I was so proud at her appointment. While the doctor was giving her the exam, she smiled and cooed at her the entire time. I was beaming. I never thought I could be so proud! 
We are so thankful for Chloe. She is such a good baby. So happy and cuddly. She's a little spit-fire too. I think that's what I like about her the most! I can't believe how much our lives have changed, and I can't believe the love that we feel. I'm amazed at how it gets deeper and deeper each day. We love you so much, little girl! Happy 2 months!

No comments: