Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday Night: New Kind of Date Night

Friday night date.

I dressed up in my cutest outfit.


Dinner at our favorite Italian restaraunt, seated at our favorite table.


Great conversation.


Tons of laughter.


Plenty of kisses.


A movie.



Cuddling.


Followed by more cuddling.


Finally, falling asleep (totally movie induced. It was only 7:30 in the evening. And no, I'm not suffocating my daughter with the burp rag. It's just laying funny.) next to the person you love.


I love our new date nights.

4 comments:

Newberry said...

sounds like the perfect evening! We watched that movie on Sat. night :)

Gena said...

Mmmm. My favorite kind of nights. I am at the moment overjoyed that my little dates are in bed. Fussy, moody, emotional day. I'm sure you and little Chloe know nothing of that....

Mandy said...

I just want to sqeeze her cheeks!

Jayspee27 said...

Mandy wants to squeeze your cheeks, Morg! :)
This sounds like the best night!!! I love that you fell asleep at 7:30. Some things never change! Love you! and your sweet baby too!