Thursday, May 28, 2009

I know you've been waiting on pins and needles for this

It has been pointed out to me by an unnamed source, that the title of this post may sound egotistical. Like you should really care about a silly dress. Just to clarify, I know that you don't give a second thought to what I wear, and that's why I sarcastically named the post what I did. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just trying to be funny, and honestly just trying to find something to write about. I have no inspiration. Obviously.

I give you, a picture of the dress from Anthropologie. Okay, maybe the title of this post was a tad bit dramatic, and you probably have no clue what I'm talking about, but... This is the dress that I'm planning on wearing to Jason's graduation and Blake & Rachel's wedding. Here's the artistic, I'm trying to be a photographer, but I'm the worst photographer known to mankind, please help me Mandy, picture:
And here's the picture without all of the fancy effects, just so you get the color scheme. After taking this picture, I realized that it is completely see-through. Good to know!

Now I'm just trying to figure out which shoes to wear. Too bad I hardly have any!

And, in hopes that I actually look decent in the dress, I've been doing the Jillian Michael's, "No More Trouble Zones" workout. I've been running consistently, but I need something to tone things up. Trust me, this workout is soooooo hard. I haven't been this sore in a long time. Here's a picture of me, doing my best Jillian 'on the cover of the DVD' pose. As you can tell by my face and gross hair, it was quite the workout.

4 comments:

Jayspee27 said...

Morg, is that orange in that dress?? I approve! It's really pretty! I heart anthropologie! but not nearly as much as I heart you, well, it's close. :)

Lyryn said...

I think it's pretty! I'm sure you'll look great in it. :)

Lynn Valdez said...

I just bought Jillian's book Making the Cut. I cannot wait to get it!!! You look wonderful.

AvgJoe said...

Morgandi - regarding your update to this post... your readers are pretty bright. We can tell when you're using sarcastic humor, and when you're being a total egotist. I thought the title was funny too. Don't ever change... :)

Oh, we love the dress, btw.