Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When you are trying to get your abs back


You should not go home from work, skip your afternoon run, stand at the kitchen counter, polish off the rest of the pasta salad covered in olive oil dressing and feta cheese, devour the rest of the chocolate chip ice cream, all while contemplating what to eat for dinner, decide on pizza for dinner, opt out on the water you've been forgetting to drink for a coke, sit on the couch while watching Dancing with the Stars, forget (on purpose) to do your evening crunches, and then start into another gallon of ice cream.


I will try harder today.

5 comments:

Dara said...

Hey at least you have the memory of abs:) And you do have to enjoy that Chicago pizza while you can.

OK Chick said...

You go! I'm comtemplating to go downstairs and get something from the deli. It's only 8:57am and I'm still hungry!

Tamra said...

Finally, something I can relate to: pizza, pasta, and ice cream. I knew you always wanted to be like me!!! :)

Lyryn said...

Tell me about it. I feel like since i had my son 18 months ago i keep telling myself I'm going to be better, but never do. Why is it that i feel more hungry after having the baby? Weird...

Love your blog!

Gena said...

Nah. I just polished off some chocolate ice cream followed by doritos. No plan to run it off, either. ;) Having a baby makes you ravenous.