Monday, June 29, 2009

A Little White Trash?

Just to let you know, you will see a lot of pictures of us in our swimsuits this summer. Let me rephrase. You will see a lot of pictures of Chloe in her swimsuit. Not me. I wouldn't do that to you. 

It looked a little stormy this afternoon so I decided to skip our afternoon pool time. We got all dressed up anyway and resorted to Plan B.

The scene of the crime: Our back porch that has yet to be assembled. A busted up grill. Stacked chairs around the table. An OU chair, covered with what I swear is dirt. And of course, a pink floaty. Everyone needs a floaty on the back porch.

A little girl in her swimsuit, in her diaper, hanging out in her bathtub. Look at that chunk! 

Rocking out to Raffi.

A mom covered in sticky watermelon.

Our consensus? Yeah, we may be a little white trash, but we sure do know how to have a good time.

3 comments:

Gena said...

What a little cutie. And chunk..... ;)

Lea Liz said...

I don't see anything White trash about this, :). I know how hard it is to get you, a little one, and all of there needds out to the pool!!! So cute!

Joe and Lori Smith said...

Hey, is that an iPhone you're rockin' out to Raffi on?