Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Summer

We're finally settled here in Cleveland. Instead of showing you pictures of our place, I'll share pictures of the place where Chloe and I are spending a lot of time. The pool. I can honestly say that it's been at least 4 years since I've really been to the pool, which means 4 years without a tan. Pasty white. Scary. We've had a lot of fun getting our feet wet, all afternoon, hanging out with our friends, laying out, jumping off the high dive, reading magazines and really working on our tans. Okay, we actually sit in the shade, at 5 PM,  with hats, full sunscreen, and Chloe's only gotten her little toes wet. But it's great to get out all the same. What baby doesn't like playing outside? Here are some pictures. In the first two pictures, you will notice a little girl swimming in the water. This is Chloe's new friend Maddy. She's four and she asks if she can pet Chloe each time she sees her. Of course I say yes! I also think she swiped one of Chloe's pacifiers. Gotta keep my eye on this girl...

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Welcome back to the land of internet! We've missed you!!! Hope you're getting settled. Post some pics! Squeeze Chloe and Jason for me, and make them squeeze you. Love you.

Gena said...

Love those fat baby legs. She looks so much like Jason in that fiirst picture.

Gena said...

Whoops. First picture.