Sunday, July 19, 2009

Desperation

When you get a hankering for a Cherry Limeade, sometimes you just have to go with it. And where must you go for a Cherry Limeade? Sonic, of course. We have been sans Sonic for the past four years, interlaced with random Sonic attacks while in Oklahoma. And now that we're in Cleveland, the closest Sonic is an hour away. So we spent our Saturday trekking across the beautiful Ohio countryside (if you think I'm being sarcastic, I'm not) to meet our food destination. Here's how it went:

We drove to this Sonic:


For this:

And this:

And this little girl was confused as to why she was exiled to the front seat:

Well, it's because she could not keep her hands off my burger:

As punishment, I taunted her with my ice cream cone.

All in all, a great trip. Now that I'm looking at the pictures, we might have to go back today.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! I think I have it all figured out. I say that now, but I'm sure I'll say something different when I blog about our trip.

2 comments:

young4 said...

I miss you so so much!

OK Chick said...

Sonic is great! Once you have it in your life there's no letting go. :)