The facts are these:
- Chloe and I will be by ourselves (start praying for her now)
- We have an early morning flight with an hour layover in Memphis (start praying for me now)
- We will be in Oklahoma for 2 weeks
- Chloe will have a bed at my mom's house...no need to bring one
My questions are these:
- What is the one thing, or things that are must have travel items?
- How should I try to handle the car seat/stroller situation? Currently don't have one to borrow in OK. Should I bring my whole system? My arms are starting to hurt now.
- What's the best method for transporting her around the airport? Stroller, Baby Bjorn?
- How many Vicodin do I bring (for me)? How much Rum do I bring (for her gums, of course)?
Basically, any tips would be much appreciated. I don't want to look like too much like a dufus.