Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting to Know You

After my last ultrasound, I decided it was time to get Chloe used to the idea of having a little brother or sister. I showed her the picture of what was causing her mama to bloat like a pig. She immediately crinkled up the picture, stuck it in her mouth, and threw it on the ground. This is going to work out so well....
I'm also beginning to explain to her the older sibling responsibilities. She needs to be able to fix her own bottles, change her own diapers, feed herself, and clean up her room. Okay, so maybe she just found her feet, but I think by the time she's 11 months old, she should have all of this figured out. Right? Don't tell me any different. I'm still in denial. 

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Those are totally reasonable expectations for a child as brilliant and advanced as Chloe. She's got it in the bag!

Joe and Talsie said...

Awww! You are going to have Irish twins! I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it! Congratulations!