Wednesday, September 9, 2009

6 Months



I can't believe this girl is 6 months old. I just assumed that she'd always be a little baby. Well, if she isn't going to stay a baby, I at least hope those rolls stick around for awhile. I just love those rolls.

Chloe had her 6 month appointment yesterday, and she weighs 17 lbs, 4 1/2 oz, and she is 24.75 inches long. She rolls and scoots all over the place, and she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I feel like at any second she is going to take off. And then my life will officially be over.

She is just about the sweetest thing. Determined and strong, but oh, so sweet. And funny. Did I tell you how funny she is? She makes us laugh all the time.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll stop now. I do have a little bit of restraint left in me.

Love you, little girl. Happy 6 months. 

3 comments:

Gena said...

6 months might be the best age. Chubby, playing with toes, relatively immobile......ahhhhh the days. Hope you're feeling well Morg!

Jennifer said...

Chloe reminds me so much of Madelyn. She is so chubby too, and I love it! I think chubby babies are adorable. I can't believe our girls are a month apart. It sure has flown by. Happy 6 months Chloe!

The Warriors said...

That picture is BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy every minute...ps. Lydia is 2 and still has rolls. Seriously, enough that she has the white creases because they never see the sun!!