Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Does anyone else see the attitude in this photo? At first glance you might be inclined to think, "Well, she just looks a little surprised." Nope. Wrong inclination. This was her face after I snapped a few unsuccessful shots. This was her stop taking my doggone picture face. A face that I'm sure will be repeated several times throughout her lifetime. 

How can such a little, 6-month old being have more attitude in her pinky than I have in my whole being. Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic. She might, I repeat might have gotten that attitude from me. I just know that this little girl will give me a run for my money in the years, months, weeks, and days ahead. My mom says Chloe's personality reminds her of my sister's personality. I should be afraid, very afraid. Just kidding, MaKenna.

One more thing I want you to check out. That hair. Is it just me or does that have a reddish tone? Okay, maybe I'm stretching. Maybe it's the lighting. Or maybe, just maybe, she might look a little like me after all. 

Ah, who are we kidding, she's still the spitting image of her dad

3 comments:

Levi Felton said...

I'm color blind, but that's some reddish tone, without a doubt.

MaKenna said...

That is RED RED RED!!!!

haha maybe that is why I love her attitude so much, or maybe thats why I can relate to her so well, or maybe thats why when she is trying to give me attitude I call her out on it and she stops...

I miss that baby girl so much.

oh and maybe you.

Newberry said...

Before I even read your post, I looked at the picture and thought how she is starting to favor you some :) I agree with the others, there is definitely some red in her hair. She is so cute!