Tuesday, October 13, 2009

22 Weeks


Here I am at 22 weeks. I'm sure I will say this every time I talk about being pregnant, but it's true; I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I was counting down months yesterday, and I'm 4 months away from my due date. I absolutely cannot believe it. Little scary, but very exciting.
The one thing I've noticed about this pregnancy is how hungry I am. I eat all the time. Even when I'm eating something, I think about what I'm going to eat next. Granted, it's mostly healthy stuff (except for the Oreos), but even the healthy stuff starts to add up. I guess this little girl's a ravenous thing. I honestly don't remember being this hungry with Chloe. Oh well. As long as I'm doing well with the weight gain, I guess it doesn't hurt.

This little girl has really been making herself known. I got a kick the other that day that literally scared me. She kicked so hard! She is a little mover, and I love feeling her roll around in there. I love trying to figure out what her little personality is going to be like. I can already tell that she's a sweet one!

We're so excited to meet you in a few months, little girl! Until then, I hope you enjoy the Oreos!

By the way, I feel like I need to apologize for changing the background of my blog so much lately. I'm trying to get it where I like it. And I'm hard to please these days. Bear with me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Lookin' good, Morg! If it's any consolation, I ate a 3-serving bag of gummy bears in the span of 2 hours yesterday at my desk. The baby made me do it!

Jaime said...

Ok, I didn't look that good before I got preggo again. Ugh...I don't know if I will be posting any pictures of myself. Believe me, if I did you might have to put your oreos down in disgust!! Maybe you could teach me to LIKE running.