Friday, October 2, 2009

After My Own Heart

While I was vacuuming the house this afternoon, I stuck Chloe in her exersaucer so that I wouldn't find her messing with the rug in the living room, stuck under the table, or rolling around on the dirty kitchen floor. When I was finished, I came back in to find her in our dining room, by this disgusting outdoor table. Which is funny, because I put her in the middle of the living room and she somehow scooted herself over there. 

Well, she found a little prize on the table.

The October issue of Vogue.

Look how proud she is with her fashion discovery.


When I took it away from her, she started crying and immediately grabbed it back.


A girl after my own heart. She knows good fashion when she sees it.

Hope you have a fashionable weekend!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I am impressed she left it in one peice...and that you still read a fashion mag, oh AND that you were vacuuming! Ha! I will look to you for the upcoming fashion trends. :-)

Mandy said...

That's truly your daughter! I don't care how much football Jason tries to shove down her throat, she's a fashionista at heart!