Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hard Hitting Journalism

So.... I've been tired lately. Really, really tired. My body is starting to feel the wear and tear that comes with pregnancy and I've probably been pushing myself a little too hard. I go and go and go during the day, and I don't sit down to take a break. It hit me hard last night, and Jason made me promise that I would start relaxing a little bit during Chloe's afternoon nap. 

And now, I'm sitting on the couch, relaxing. I turned on the TV, which I rarely do, and started watching "Tyra". Oh dear Lord, help me. The show is about people who eat strange things. 

May I introduce, Toilet Paper Girl. And strangely enough, Toilet Paper Girl...the girl who eats a roll of toilet paper a day...comes off way more normal than the host of the show.

This is a serious condition, I'm sure, but that's not what's keeping me watching. It's Tyra's hard-hitting questions. Let me just rattle off a short list. 

Is the toilet paper scented?
Does it taste like marshmallows?
How full are you afterward?
What brand do you like?
Do you eat toilet paper while you go number one and number two?
So you mean that you sit on the toilet and eat TOILET PAPER WHILE YOU GO NUMBER ONE AND NUMBER TWO? (Can you just imagine Tyra's facial expression?) 

This is precisely why I don't turn on the TV during the day. Nothing but trash. But I'm still sitting here watching. Maybe this is why is she still has a TV show. You can't help but watch the crazy. 

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Um...yeah...about that....