Monday, January 4, 2010

Travels.

After 400 hours in the car, we made it back to Cleveland. We had an incredible trip and we were able to spend a lot of time with our friends and loved ones. I'm so thankful that we were able to go home over the holidays, and am excited that the next time we go to Oklahoma, it will be with a moving truck. 

We're getting back into the swing of things around here. You know how it goes...laundry, unpacking, etc. My sister came back with us and is helping me get things ready for the baby. I can't believe she'll be here so soon. 

After tearing apart every bag we brought with us, I came to the realization that I left (or lost) the USB cable to my camera while we were home. All of the pictures I was going to upload, all of the stories I was going to share, all of the blogging I had planned, will have to be put on hold until I convince myself to go buy a new one. But with the snow we're getting, it might be awhile. 

But once I get those pictures uploaded, I have some great things to share. My first post will be featuring....

a...

MULLET.

Not particularly this mullet, or this guy, but a mullet. Maybe even mullets. Emphasis on the plural.

I know you're excited. 

No comments: