Saturday, January 23, 2010

Water

Here is my submission for Mandy's Photography Friday. The theme is Water.

This picture was taken in a cemetery that overlooks Lake Erie in Rocky River, Ohio. I thought the statue atop the gravestone was so beautiful. Directly behind the gravestone is the lake. It is so beautiful during the winter because the water closest to the shoreline is frozen and looks like snow. So the part that looks like snow, is actually the water. I think it's pretty neat.

Enter the contest and check out the other submissions, here.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooh, how cool! That really does look like just snow in the background. Very cold, and very far from Oklahoma! Beautiful shot this week! By the way, my word verification for this post came up and it's morgin. Pretty weird huh?

Gena said...

That's beautiful Morgandi! Looks freezing though...

Allison said...

Love this picture!

Vicki said...

Beautiful Morgandi. Can you send me your new address? Well, new for a few months anyway...I am pretty sure I do not have the correct one. vickic.home@gmail.com