Thursday, January 21, 2010

When You're Good, You're Good.

I have awesome friends. They are great women, period.

I have to feature one of them, and her particular awesomeness, on my blog today. My friend Mandy. Her photo was featured on The Pioneer Woman website today. This is a very big deal!!

Here's the photo. Stunning, isn't it?
The way it works...PW posts a photo assignment and people send in their submissions. She chooses her favorites and posts them on her website. So how many people submitted photos this assignment? 10...20...500...1,000? No sir. Over 16,000!

Mandy's picture stood out among the crowd. I'm so proud of her! She is an awesome photographer and this is quite a recognition.

Go to PW's website and check out the photo, here. I'll be looking at it about 50 times today. And I'll probably pee my pants each time.

Way to go, Mandy!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Morgandi! You made me cry, and that's not an easy thing to do! Thank you sooo much for this, it made my day. You're the best!