Monday, February 8, 2010

39 Weeks: Hallelujah & Updates

Well folks, we're nearing the end. I can hear angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus. I'm happy to report that after nearly two years of gestating children, this will be the last belly picture I post on my blog for a long, long, long, long time. God willing. I've loved being pregnant and I love my child and child-to-be, but my body is tired. I need a break. A long, long, long, long break.

So here is to belly pics, and the future lack of them.

To celebrate our upcoming arrival we went on a family date this weekend to Red Robin. We called it our "We've loved being a family three/ We are so excited for the new baby, Date Night". We had so much fun. Even Jason had fun, despite his picture. I kept asking him to smile at the camera, but he didn't. So this is what you get when you don't follow my instructions.

And to save us from ourselves when the new baby gets here, my mom has arrived. Hallelujah! I'm so thankful that my mom is here to help us through this transition. I don't know how I'd do it without her!

More than likely, it's all going down this week. So stay tuned! I'll be updating my blog as things progress. And if you don't mind, keep us in your prayers. We'd appreciate it.

5 comments:

Gena said...

How has these 9 months gone by so fast? We are so excited to see baby Lash number two. You look beautiful.

Jaime said...

I was thinking of you today...i thought maybe if I checked your blog I would see a new precious face. My b-day is tomorrow...this will be a good week! I know you will do well and produce another beautiful girl. :-)

Tamra said...

Yay for you, Lash, Chloe, and Stella. And yay for Debbie too! God bless that woman for all the help she's going to be. Send her my way when you're done. ;) Love y'all tons and saying prayers.

Lea Liz said...

You look great girl!! I can't believe it is already time!!!! Goodluck!!

OK Chick said...

The 9 months have gone by fast, and you barely look pregnant. Exciting time for your family of three, soon to be four. Also, you have the cutest kiddo!