Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dork Face

Chloe has been doing this really funny smile thingy lately.

I call it her Dork Face.

It's not her normal smile. It's this smile that scrunches up her entire face, especially her nose, and makes her dimples go crazy. Her eyes disappear and her jaw clenches. She doesn't direct the smile at anyone or anything, and I haven't found anything that prompts her to do it. I find her doing it when she's staring off into space. Maybe she's just trying something new. Who knows?

I've been trying to catch it on camera, and I finally got it the other day. I panicked when I took the picture because I was afraid I was going to miss it, which explains why the picture is out of focus and blurry. Sorry. Here's the picture of her Dork Face.

I've been trying to figure out where she learned this from, and I came across this picture the other day. I believe that this explains it all.

Total Dork Face.

You can see it, can't you?
I apologize to anyone who is offended because I've called my daughter a dork. If your mom can't love your dorkiness, who can?

3 comments:

Newberry said...

Very funny! Don't tell Jason, but I think Chloe's dork face is a little bit cuter than his. I was just thinking about you guys. You don't have much longer at all. I'm so excited for you!

Mandy said...

It's okay, I call Viv a dork, dweeb and nerd all the time. So far she's fine.

Jessica said...

So funny! How are you feeling? Not much longer!!!