Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oopsie Daisy=Baby

We are here at the hospital! I was scheduled to come in at 8:00 this morning for induction, but we had to make an early arrival last night.
You see, I did something I probably shouldn't have. I took out the trash. Three bags of trash. In the middle of a snowstorm. I know, pretty stupid of me. When I was about 10 feet away from the dumpster, I slipped and fell on my back. I called my doctor and she sent me to the hospital for a routine monitoring of the baby. Since we were at the hospital so late last night, they decided just to keep us. Thankfully, the baby is doing great.

The funny thing is, I started going into labor on my own last night. I had contractions all night long. My doctor started Pitocin this morning to help move things along, so we're hoping things will progress well today.

We are so excited to meet Baby Lash!! I cannot believe she is going to be here!

Hopefully we'll be posting pictures soon.

5 comments:

OK Chick said...

Thankful everyone is safe, can't wait to see the pictures.

Lea Liz said...

Oh wow glad you were okay girl!! I can't believe it is already time for you to have your baby girl!! Goodluck!!!

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear you are ok! But wow, I'm so jealous that your baby is on her way! I still have about 4 weeks. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

Gena said...

Morgandi, that's scary. I'm so glad you're ok. Can't wait for the news!

Aubrie said...

So glad you and baby are okay. So excited for you guys!