Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Little Valentines

Happy 1st Valentine's Day to:

Daughter #1
and to:

Daughter #2
The number assigned to each child has everything to do with birth order, and nothing to do with favorites. We'll assign favorites a little later on. Probably during the teenage years.

It's kind of funny to think that last Valentine's Day we had no babies, and now we have two. I've never felt like celebrating Valentine's Day more. Normally I despise the day and do something ornery, like I did to Jason a few years ago. But this year has been nothing but happiness. And drowsiness. Lots and lots of drowsiness.

But I'm excited because Jason and I are going on a date tonight. We are having sushi. I don't know what I'm more excited about. The sushi, or the date. I think the date. No, the sushi. No, the date. A good wife would say the date. But I think it's the sushi.
Definitely the sushi.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, The Lashley Family
(and Chloe's dork face)

5 comments:

Dara said...

Chloe's dork face is my new favorite. Those outfits are too precious for words.

Tamra said...

Makes me smile from ear to ear -- except the sushi part. I prefer my fish to be cooked and not wrapped in sea slime. But to each her own!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, this may be my favorite entry of yours! I love everything about it. Makes me miss you too much though!

Lea Liz said...

Congrats on the new beautiful baby girl!!! You don't even look like you have had a baby!!

Hapy Valentines Day! What a difference a year can make, huh? You have two beautiful little girls!!!

Jessica said...

They are both so precious! Looks like y'all are doing well. Congrats again!