Friday, February 19, 2010

Type A+

I'm Type A. (Jason tells me I'm Type A+). And I love, love, love organization.

But when you have two babies under the age of one, organization and my obsessive compulsive personality go out the window.

And I'm okay with that. Really I am.

But the one thing that has to be perfect is their bottles. When I wash them, they have to be perfectly lined up like this every single time.
Silly, right?

I know this is the last thing I should be worried about. But I just can't help myself.

Perfectly lined up bottles is my thing. It gives me joy.

And yes, I know, mental help is something I should look into.

4 comments:

Newberry said...

Hey, when you have two babies and there is still something that you can get perfect you do it! Impressive :)

Mandy said...

I am composing a contrasting post to this one. It will be on my blog soon!

Dara said...

At 9 days post-partum I don't think I had stopped sobbing long enough to brush my teeth. I've got nowhere to go but up this time!

Shelly said...

We have not met, I am Mandy's sister-in-law, but after seeing your bottle picture I know, without a doubt, we would be friends! It's good to know with two kids the Type A(ism) doesn't go out the window! Your girls are beautiful by the way and the names are just adorable!