Monday, February 1, 2010

Well Played, Lea Michele, Well Played

I ripped what Lea Michele wore to the the Golden Globes. Again I apologize, and people, please stop with the hate mail. In my opinion she just looked way too old. She's a young and beautiful girl and she deserves to look...well....young and beautiful. I happened to come across this picture. This is what she wore to the Grammy's last night.

I stood up and clapped for this one. Okay, maybe I didn't stand up. I'm just too big at this point. But I did clap. And I might have cheered a little bit. Well played, Lea Michele, well played.

As for this look...

I don't even know what to say.

Wait! I do. At least we know she's wearing underwear.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I know...what was she wearing! It makes her look big, and she isn't big.