Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Chloe Starr!





I cannot believe my darling girl is one year old today! I have enjoyed watching my tiny baby turn into a precious, little girl. I'm so proud of everything she is. She's the funniest, the sweetest, the most loving, and the most beautiful little person. She radiates happiness and has brought out the best in all of us. We met her one year ago, and have fallen in love with her more and more every day since. I can honestly say, this has been the best year of our lives.

Happy Birthday, Chloe Starr. We love you so much!!

4 comments:

OK Chick said...

You have a cute one year old! I hope you guys have a great time celebrating her first birthday.

Mandy said...

Wow, I can't believe she's one already! She is so gorgeous, just like her momma! Also, I'm gonna need to borrow that dress in July!

Gena said...

Happy birthday Chloe! We can't wait to celebrate with you in person someday...

Newberry said...

Happy birthday, Chloe! She sure is a beautiful one year old. I hope you guys had fun celebrating with her. The first year flies by so fast (it did for me anyway, but I'm not sure what it would have been like if I would have been pregnant :))